My December Favorites

December is by far my favorite month of the year, with all of the beautiful white lights and cozy Christmas sweaters. I wanted to share all of the things that I am absolutely loving this December!

THYME FRASIER FIR CANDLE

This candle is perfect for Christmas time! I have enjoyed my nights in my room, and having my little candle fill my room with the aroma of a Christmas tree. It's a great touch for families who don't want to have the hassle of  a real tree in their home.


CUSTOMIZED CLUTCHES

Next are these customized clutches I received from the mother of a friend of mine. They are amazing! My absolute favorite is the black on gray that says "I would cry but my mascara is designer" The plaid design is definitely in fashion this year for winter, and has a Christmas vibe, and the smaller makeup bag is great for traveling. I was actually looking for one to travel back and forth from home. They are also the best Christmas gifts.



LOREAL HYDRA GENIUS

This moisturizer has been a must have for this cold winter months. Back in California my skin never needed a really strong moisturizer, I mostly struggled with oily skin. Anyhow moving here my skin is extremely dry because it is a dramatic change in weather. So I found this moisturizer for around $20 CDN. It is amazing for night and day. It isn't a cream it's more of a gel, which is good for women prone to oily skin. 


FUZZY PINK CHRISTMAS SWEATER

I LOOVVEEE THIS SWEATER. Do you know why??? It was only $12 dollars!! I found this gem at a Walmart back home and I have been living in it! 




Comments

Popular Posts